Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Not So Da Vinci Code a Chain, Not a Tie, That Binds


This was received in response to my last post, from reader Gary Karas:

Excellent point! I agree 100%. Until all of this controversy came up, I didn't realize how self-serving and institutional-preserving this particular point was in the Code of Ethics. With 20-20 hindsight, I wonder if I should have signed it all. However, at the time I trusted our leadership. Things certainly have changed.

Keep up the great work on your blog. Especially since the ABE site has shut down, this one of the few places that I can get the real story as to what is happening in our denomination.

God bless,
Gary

poimen4jc@hotmail.com

Thanks Gary. It's more kudoific than I deserve, but thanks. Yes, I made the word kudoific up. Feel free to use it. No charge. No code to sign. Go ahead, make my Sabbath.

No comments: