Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update: December 14, 2008

A few items:

1. Our worship leaders did a fantastic job this morning with the "The Last Noel." Tip o' the hat to Worship Pastor Matt Cooper et al. for a job well done.
2. I've not been blogging much because (a) I'm busy with Christmas and end of year responsibilities and (b) all my "spare time" online has been devoted to a total makeover of our church website. That (cross your fingers) should go live in our current URL location (www.templecitybaptist.org) either Wednesday or Thursday. There's only one way to describe the new site: WAY COOL. Have a look at the site as it is now and say Bye. Then check back at the end of the week. (I'll send out notification when we're live.)
3. Hey, watch out for a neat surprise next Sunday. (I'll leave it at that.)

Blessings,

Pastor Glenn

No comments: