So, let's get this clear: Pope Benedict XVI says that there just might be wrong with people, say for example Muslims, who use violence to get people to convert. So then, a bunch of the adherents of the so-called religion of peace (or is that, the religion who cuts people up into little pieces?) riot, burn churches and kill a nun. Now, Pope Benny's the one who's supposed to apologize? Gimme a break.
Here's the unvarnished truth on Islam:
1. It is false. It doesn't tell the truth about God. Muhammad was a false prophet. (See Galatians 1:6-9)
2. It embraces violence in its genetic code. Jesus let Himself be killed. Muhammad killed his enemies.
3. It has no support from archaeology. None, zero, zip nada. Show me one scrap of evidence that Abraham lived in Arabia, not Palestine. There is none.
4. That emperor Benedict XVI quoted was right. There is nothing original in Islam, except the insistence on violence. Everything in Islam is a cheap knock-off of the originals, found in Judaism and Christianity.
5. Don't let Muslims cry "crusades" as an excuse for all kinds of evil. The crusades were unjustifiable. But there were counterattacks against Islamic forces who had taken lands that had been filled with Christians, who were forcibly converted, killed or relegated to dhimmi status.
6. Some have said that what Islam needs is a reformation. Wrong. The Christian Reformation was about getting back to Scriptural roots. When that happened in Islam, we got Wahabism. Get back to Quranic roots and you get back to the horrors, evils and lies of Muhammad.